Hopewell Valley Community Bank is proud to work with the IOLTA Fund of the Bar of New Jersey. IOLTA (Interest on Lawyers' Trust Accounts) is a mechanism that funds legal aid for low-income citizens by collecting interest on client trust accounts.
Through the program, attorneys voluntarily pool the interest earned on trust accounts to provide civil legal services to the poor. Help your business and others in one fell swoop by signing up today.
- Generate funds to provide civil legal services for the poor
- Available at no cost to you, your clients, or the public
- Nominal interest is pooled to fund these services
- Rather than go toward paying a monthly service fee
- Earnings remitted to the IOLTA Fund of the BAR of New Jersey
- Meets state guidelines
- Free online banking
- No minimum deposit to open