Small Business Loans (SBA)
The size of your business has nothing to do with the scale of your dreams. At HVCBank, we make sure this principle stands true for our business customers. We work closely with the U.S. Small Business Administration to secure affordable financing for small businesses that otherwise might have a hard time.
Qualifying businesses benefit from special financing that includes generally lower down payments and extended terms. Additional considerations are often also taken when deciding maturity. Don't let your headcount hold you back. Stop by HVCBank for an accommodating lending solution today.
- Available to start-up businesses, as well as purchasing and refinancing existing businesses
- Government-assisted help for businesses that might otherwise have difficulty getting approved
- Special financing for qualifying businesses
- Competitive rates for a wide range of business needs:
- Commercial real estate purchase
- Business acquisition or expansion
- Equipment/inventory purchase
- Working capital
- And more
- A wide range of lending options available
- Generally lower down payments and extended terms
- Additional considerations taken when deciding maturity*
- Local decision-making and processing
- Personalized, attentive service throughout the entire process
*Loan maturities are based on the ability to repay, the purpose of the loan proceeds, and the useful life of the assets financed.
To start the loan process, either print, fill out, and return our our personal financial statement to a branch or click on the Request Info button below, provide your information, and one of our helpful loan advisors will be in contact with you shortly.
- SBA Real Estate Loans
The buyer must be an owner-user occupying a minimum of 51% of an existing structure. Qualified properties include:
- Free standing industrial & commercial buildings
- Office, medical and industrial condominiums
- Hotels & motels
- Improvements on leased land
- Franchise specialty buildings
- Steel buildings
- SBA Non-Real Estate Loans
- Financing for most business uses
- Terms of 5 to 10 years
- Proceeds used for working capital, inventory, equipment, business acquisition, debt refinancing