USDA Business & Industry Guaranteed Loans
Bolster your business with supplemental financing for anything from acquisition, development, equipment, inventory and more. The backing of the USDA can open doors to big opportunities for your business and the local communities you serve.
Loans are available to for-profit and non-profit entities that aim to make an environmental and economic impact within their community. HVCBank works closely with qualifying businesses and the USDA to secure financing that's a good fit, including terms up to 7, 15, and 50 years depending on the lending purpose.
- Competitively low rates; fixed or variable (negotiated between borrower and lender)
- Available to for profit or non-profit individuals, corporations, partnerships, and other legal entities
- Must be used for a business purpose that includes, but isn't limited to:
- Purchase of equipment
- Working Capital
- Borrowers must live in a rural area or communities with less than a population of 50,000
- Great attention given to customizing terms to your unique situation
- Up to 30 years for real estate
- Up to 15 years for equipment
- Up to 7 years for working capital
- A wide range of financing options available
- Borrow up to $10,000,000
- Local decision-making and processing
- Personalized, attentive service throughout the entire process
To start the loan process, either print, fill out, and return our our personal financial statement to a branch or click on the Request Info button below, provide your information, and one of our helpful loan advisors will be in contact with you shortly.