Working Capital Lines of Credit
Pursuing working capital is no stranger to a seasoned business. A Working Capital Line of Credit relieves some of this ongoing burden by providing an anytime source of funds. Damaged machinery? Inventory shortage? No problem. Once established, your credit line can easily be withdrawn at any time.
You can even free up even more funds by paying off the principal owed. Stay on track of your projected path with the flexibility a working capital line of credit can provide.
- Competitive rates for a wide range of seasonal or ongoing business needs*:
- Accounts receivable
- Arrange for seasonal needs
- Capitalize on trade discounts
- Working capital
- Ongoing updates
- And more
- Provides your business greater financial flexibility
- Repayment customized based on your unique needs
- Funds available anytime without reapplying; apply once then use repeatedly thereafter
- Revolving credit – as principal is repaid, more becomes available for use
- Only pay interest on the part that's used
- Local decision-making and processing
- Personalized, attentive service throughout the entire process
* Such credit is generally based on a company's primary liquid assets, such as inventory or accounts receivable, is for a one-year period, and requires updated financial statements annually.
To start the loan process, either print, fill out, and return our our personal financial statement to a branch or click on the Request Info button below, provide your information, and one of our helpful loan advisors will be in contact with you shortly.