Building your home from the ground up is a whole lot easier when you have local experts in your corner that are committed to you. Transition from the construction phase to mortgage payments with the help of HVCBank.
- Competitively low rates for your home construction project
- Provides more convenience, especially toward the end of the construction phase and the beginning of permanent mortgage
- Pay off interest quicker; payments are interest-only during construction phase
- Payments are made on the amount drawn on your loan sufficient to pay your builder
- Construction draws applied in stages based on work completed
- Verified by a knowledgeable bank inspector who will monitor the progress of your home's construction
Special Items Needed
Before getting started, it might be helpful to gather the following:
A full set of blue prints, cost of construction breakdown, copy of your building permit (when available), a copy of the contract with your builder, building specifications, septic plan approval, a copy of a water quality test, and a copy of the builder's license. When required by the municipality, a Certificate of Occupancy must be obtained and forwarded to Hopewell Valley Community Bank when complete.