Merchant Card Services
Hopewell Valley Community Bank, A Division of Northfield Bank is proud to partner with On the Mark Payments, LLC, one of the nation's largest and most respected independent providers of data processing solutions for financial institutions and an array of commercial businesses. On the Mark Payments, LLC has consistently provided innovative and technology–driven products that allow clients to expand operations, achieve greater efficiencies, gain market share and improve internal processes. Deeply rooted in their comprehensive and expanding product and service portfolio is a keen understanding of the unique requirements, complexities and expectations of the industry we serve.
Customized Electronic Payment Processing Solutions
Utilizing state–of–the–art technology, our program supports a wide range of card-based payment options, including all major credit cards such as Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover® and American Express®. We also deliver:
- Comprehensive point–of–sale PIN–based and signature debit card processing solutions
- Electronic check acceptance solutions
- Gift and Loyalty card program solutions
- MobileStar, a customized Mobile Payments solution for your smart phone
- Next Day Funding
- Industry Initiatives
- HVCB, A Division of Northfield Bank and On the Mark Payments, LLC offer customized payment processing solutions that successfully integrate with a multitude of POS systems, even the most diversified and sophisticated. Today's merchants are also embracing wireless and mobile technology to facilitate electronic payment processing. Mobile payment applications are available, allowing for even more flexible and portable payment processing solutions than ever before. Wireless and mobile processing are ideal for merchants operating where phone lines and Internet connections may be nonexistent.
- For e-commerce merchants, regardless of size, we deliver a state-of-the-art, web-based payment processing platform with features and functionality that support virtual terminals, payment gateway or shopping carts. For retailers that own their equipment, wherever possible, we will simply reprogram and provide a new help desk telephone number. When new equipment is required, the hardware is state-of-the-art, multi-functional and cost-effective.
- Our experienced team is always available for networking support, on-site setup and training, telephone help and troubleshooting.
To learn more about payment processing services from Northfield Bank, please contact your local branch or visit On the Mark Payments, LLC at www.onthemarkpayments.com.