At HVCBank, we understand that managing payroll demands a lot of your time that could probably be better spent on running your business. Calculating, printing, signing, and stuffing checks and the risky business of complying with government mandates are all administrative tasks that take hours to perform. Making mistakes with any one of them just creates a bigger headache for you.
HVCBank recognizes the benefits of outsourcing this burden and have partnered with Heartland Payroll Services. Heartland has the expertise to take your most complicated payroll needs and handle them for you with the quality performance you need — on time and accurately.
What sets Heartland apart from the competition is simple:
- Direct access to our local Relationship Managers for complete on-site service
- Comprehensive payroll processing capabilities for clients of all sizes
- Multiple payroll data input methods including online, PC connection, phone or fax
- Specialized payroll processing and reporting for the Restaurant and Hospitality industries
- Complete value-added payroll and credit card processing solutions for the Accounting Services industry
For many companies, processing payrolls is a burden involving managing the paperwork, keeping up with state and federal filings and the myriad other details involved. Heartland's payroll services can relieve you of many of these tasks while maintaining or improving upon your current processing method.
Here's a brief list of the services Heartland can offer your company:
- New Hire Reporting & Forms — W-4 federal withholding forms, state withholding certificates, I-9 proof of citizenship as well as up-to-date definitions of requirements and penalties
- Calculation of payroll checks — complete handling of gross-to-net, taxes, voluntary deductions, cafeteria plan deductions, retirement plans and direct deposit (ACH)
- Reports — over 100 standard reports to choose from including departmental summary, timesheet, checks/vouchers, check register and tax liability support
- Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS) — facilitation of electronic deposits of tax payments for mandated employers
- Tax returns and filing — quarterly federal tax return forms (941/941B), state unemployment returns, federal unemployment returns (940/940ez), W-2 employee earnings and W-3 summary of the employer's W-2s, miscellaneous income forms such as 1099 and 1096, and year-end reconciliations
- Additional applications — human resources application and time and attendance solution
- Additional services — support for tax alerts, vacation/sick accruals, reimbursement checks, automated check signing, check envelopes and envelope stuffing, custom report capabilities, and direct deposit
- Easy payment of invoices — electronic debit of your account for payroll services upon monthly reconciliation
To spend more time managing your business, and less time managing payroll, contact your local branch today.
Need help calculating net pay, bonuses, or 401(k) planning, visit PaycheckCity.com to access these payroll calculators, and many more.