Visa Debit Card
Make purchases online or in-store, virtually anywhere without needing to be attached to your checkbook. Debit cards are safer than carrying cash and more readily accepted than checks, while being just as effective as both.
Enjoy direct access to your balance and the ability to withdraw funds at any time — surcharge-free when you stay within the MoneyPass ATM network. One tiny card, so many possibilities — add convenience to your life with a Visa® debit card.
Debit Card Details
- Available with any HVCBank checking account
- Instant access to your account balance
- Worldwide purchasing power; easily make online or in-store purchases
- No finance charges or monthly service charges
- Purchases automatically deducted from your account and recorded for review
- View an up-to-date record of transactions online
- Make surcharge-free withdrawals at ATMs via the MoneyPass ATM Network
- Safer than carrying cash and more universally accepted than checks
- Eliminate costs associated with checks and paper waste
- Zero liability protection available
- You are not responsible for payment should should your card be lost or stolen, resulting in unauthorized transactions
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen
Debit Card Enhancements
Your debit card benefits are better than ever before! Did you know you can use your Hopewell Valley Community Bank Debit Card, and take advantage of these following great benefits?
- Cell Phone Protection: Provides supplemental reimbursement for damage or theft of an eligible cell phone
- Travel & Emergency Services (TEAS): Includes a 24-hour assistance center for cardholders who encounter an emergency situation away from home.
- Purchase Security: Coverage for merchandise purchased within the first 90 days of the date of purchase
- Return Protection: Offers reimbursement on purchased items
- And many, many more!
First Time Users
For security reasons, you must activate your new debit card before you may use it. To activate your card, simply visit any ATM machine and perform a transaction that requires you to enter your PIN. It's that easy! The PIN transaction will activate your card so that you may begin using it for Visa® purchases.