Quick access to banking utilities, all in one place!
Third Party Links
Hopewell Valley Community Bank may provide access to information, products, or services offered on websites that are owned or operated by other companies ("third party websites"). We provide this access through the use of hyperlinks that automatically move you from a HVCBank website to the third party site.
We do our best to provide you with helpful, trustworthy resources. However, if you choose to link to a website not controlled by HVCBank, we cannot endorse, approve or guarantee information, products, services, or recommendations provided at a third party website, or take responsibility for the opinions, ideas, products, information or services offered at such sites, or any representation regarding the content at such sites. Because we may not always know when information on a linked site changes, HVCBank is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any third party website. HVCBank shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort resulting from the use of a link on its websites nor will it be liable for any failure of products or services advertised or provided on these linked sites. Nor does HVCBank warrant that such site or content is free from any claims of copyright, trademark or other infringement of the rights of third parties or that such site or content is devoid of viruses or other contamination. HVCBank does not guarantee the authenticity of documents on the Internet.
You should review the privacy statement of a website before you provide personal or confidential information The data collection, use and protection practices of the linked site may differ from the practices of HVCBank sites. Those are the policies and practices that will apply to your use of the linked website, NOT HVCBank's policies and practices.
Here are some tips to help you tell if you have left a Hopewell Valley Community Bank website:
a. Instead of a Hopewell Valley Community Bank address, the URL of the linked website appears in the location box (or address field) of your web browser.
b. The linked website is shown in a new browser window. The appearance of the linked site, including its colors and graphic design, is significantly different from the HVCBank site.
c. The linked site or page does not appear in a new browser, but you find one or more of the following:
- i. The phrase "A Hopewell Valley Community Bank linked site" beneath the Hopewell Valley Community Bank logo.
- ii. The logo of a different company in the upper right hand corner or other prominent location on the linked website, along with the words "Powered by", "Brought to you by", or "Provided by".
- iii. The layout and content of the navigation tools on the left hand side of the linked site or in the header at the top of the new webpage are different from Hopewell Valley Community Bank navigation
- iv. The first navigation link refers to a description of the company that sponsors the website. It may be titled "About (Third Party's Name)".
- vi. Information in the footer at the bottom of the webpage contains information about a company other than HVCBank.
NOTICE: The bank is not responsible for and has no control over the subject matter, content, information or graphics of the web sites that have links here. Please contact us with any concerns or comments.